Personal Water Craft
PWC insurance offers coverage tailored for your PWC, and you can choose which coverages you want based on your needs. PWC insurance coverages include:
- Water-Ski Coverage — Coverage for your water skis is available at no additional cost.
- High Limits — Medical Payments coverage limits are offered up to $10,000.
- Low Deductibles — Some of the lowest Comprehensive and Collision deductibles in the industry.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects — Coverage is available up to $5,000 for personal effects, such as clothing, sunglasses, cameras, etc.
- Actual Cash Value (ACV) — Actual Cash Value coverage provides an economical option to cover your PWC in case it is damaged. The ACV is determined by market value, age and condition of your PWC at the time of the loss.
- Unlimited Use — Use of your PWC isn’t restricted — there are no time or location restrictions on operation.
Extra PWC Insurance Coverages
With PWC insurance, you can receive all the coverage listed above, and you can also select additional PWC insurance options, including:
- Roadside Assistance — Towing to the nearest qualified repair facility is provided at no additional cost when your tow vehicle or trailer is damaged or disabled. There’s no out-of-pocket cost to you for this coverage.
- Fuel Spill Protection — Unintentional oil or fuel spills that are your legal responsibility are covered.
- Wreckage Removal — The cost to raise, remove and/or destroy the wreckage if your PWC sinks is covered.