As a business owner or executive, you share the same concerns as your workers over what would happen to you and your family if you should become disabled. The risk of disability is greater than most people think, and most individuals don’t consider disability insurance on their own. Having group disability insurance that provides income for eligible employees, who are partially or completely disabled due to an injury, pregnancy, disease or other covered disabling illness, is of value in many ways including:
- Provide short- and/or long-term financial security for your employees preventing stress and making it easier for them to come back to return to work once they are better.
- Increased loyalty and reduced turnover of workers
- Tax-deductibility of premiums paid by employer*
Group long-term care insurance
Long-term care is an increasingly important issue as people live longer and longer shifting the overall age of our nation’s population. Providing a group long-term care insurance benefit can:
- Distinguish your company from others to help you attract and retain the best employees.
- Provides financial security for employees helping them to maintain their quality of life.
- Provide employers the benefit of an income tax-deduction*
We recommend you consult with a tax advisor to determine the deductibility and tax impacts of employee benefit contributions. This information is only a general description that has been provided as a service and is not intended to be a legal interpretation.Get A Group Quote