Group Health Insurance
Strategic Benefits Planning
Employee Retirement Plans
Pharmacy Benefits Management
Health and Performance
Health & Wellness Programs
WHAT IS GROUP HEALTH BENEFITS?
- Group Health Benefits are a non-wage compensation benefit provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries. Other examples of this benefit would include: Group Life, Disability, Dental, Vision and Hearing in which individual employees or members are included under one master policy owned by their employers.
- Group Health Insurance Benefits can vary from company to company, based on the choice of the employer. Almost all policies cover emergency room and routine medical procedures, as well as co-pay for doctor office visits and prescription drugs and hospital treatment for accidents, injuries, or illnesses.
- Most often the employer pays a portion of the premium as an additional employee benefit and offers a pay-roll deduction for the remaining balance of the premium making it much more affordable for the employee. Spouse and dependent coverage is available, but may be at the employee’s expense
HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
- We shop and compare rates with multiple companies, including Blue Cross, Humana, Coventry, and United Health Care, and can normally save you up to approx. 30% and when you buy through us you will get more then just a group insurance plan, you get a group insurance partner.
- Our Group Specialist will work with you and discuss a variety of plans and premiums that best fit your budget. You can request quotes for combination packages of health, dental, life and disability, and for the most part, we shop these products separately and by packages, if available. Some companies that write health do not necessarily write disability.
We will continue to shop for competitive quotes when it’s time to renew. Our group specialist can offer to review the availability of group rates for a single person group or as many employees as you need to cover.
- Most of our carriers provide on line applications and enrollment tools to simpify the administration services required to maintain these employee benefits
- These services are provided at no extra costs.